Here are the Stanley Cup Playoffs clinching scenarios for April 27:
Discover Central Division
The Florida Panthers will clinch a playoff berth if:
– They defeat the Nashville Predators (8 p.m. ET; BSSO, SSUN, NHL.TV) OR they get one point AND the Carolina Hurricanes defeat the Dallas Stars.
The Tampa Bay Lightning will clinch a playoff berth if:
– They defeat the Chicago Blackhawks (8 p.m. ET; NBCSCH+, BSFL, ESPN+, NHL.TV) OR the Panthers defeat the Predators in regulation OR they get one point AND either of the following occurs:
– The Panthers defeat the Predators.
– The Hurricanes defeat the Stars in regulation.
MassMutual East Division
The Pittsburgh Penguins will clinch a playoff berth if:
– They defeat the Boston Bruins (7 p.m. ET; ATTSN-PT, NESNplus, TVAS, NHL.TV) AND the Buffalo Sabres defeat the New York Rangers in regulation.